Hudson River Day« Back to Events
- July 19, 2014 11:00 am
- July 19, 2014 5:00 pm
Join us in celebrating the history and future of the Hudson River.
11 am to 5 pm at the Hudson River Maritime Museum. Discount admission to the museum.
This year’s schedule includes:
- Local farm and agriculture vendors, including pickles and preserves, flowers, vegetables, baked goods, soap, and more
- Other local vendors
- Live music from local artists
- Free children’s activities including boat building and color-your-own-brick mural
- Face painting
- Steamboat rides
- Deck tours on the historic tug Pilot
- Rowing and kayaking demonstrations
- Non-profit booths including Riverkeeper and Clearwater
- Visiting vessels
- Discount admission to the museum
- Family-friendly food vendors
- and more!
Admission to the courtyard is free and open to the public. Some activities require a fee.