The Hudson River Maritime Museum is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization entirely supported by private donations and memberships. HRMM does not receive any state or federal funding except through competitive, project-based grants. We hope you will consider supporting HRMM and its educational mission. Members matter!
Membership benefits for the Hudson River Maritime Museum are varied and help the Museum continue to fulfill its mission of education, historic preservation, and community outreach.
Your member support helps fund:
- school programs such as field trips, outreach programs, and tours
- our Follow the River Lecture Series, Family Day programs, Cinema Sundays (all free with suggested donation)
- free public events like Hudson River Days
- our annual exhibits
- collections and archival maintenance and storage
- and more
All levels of membership are entitled to:
- Free admission to the Museum
- Hudson River Maritime Museum Pilot Log
- Invitations to events and lectures
- 10% discount in the Museum Gift Shop
- Docking privileges
- Kayak and canoe launch
- A reciprocal discount on the National Maritime Historical Society membership (applies to new members)
Basic membership levels:
- $25 Individual – provides benefits for one adult
- $40 Household – provides benefits for two adults and all children under 18 in your household
- $50 Friend
Additional levels of support: includes all of the above benefits plus membership in the Council of American Maritime Museums (CAMM). $1000+ memberships include a free listing in the annual Pilot Log.
- $100 Sustaining
- $250 Patron
- $500 Fellow
- $1000 Pilot
- $2500 Admiral
All contributions are tax deductible; matching gift forms are available.
We accept Master Card, Visa, Discover, personal checks and cash. Checks should be made payable to: Hudson River Maritime Museum.